Offshore environmental services (EIA, Seabed Survey):
The Hebron Exploration Limited delivers Geotechnical survey, water resources and environmental impact assessment (EIA) and management services to the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas industry. We provide suitable services and tools for seabed/onshore environmental data acquisition, analysis and interpretation.
• Environmental Assessment
We carry out technical, environmental assessments in line with international and local plan, policy, and program in order to protect the natural environment. Our Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) procedure involves gathering and analyzing information about the environmental effects of a project and making an informed decision whether the planned development should be permitted. In addition, we undertake regulatory compliance and environmental audit. Our aims are:
- Improving environmental design proposal
- Ensuring that resources are used appropriately and efficiently
- Identifying appropriate measure to mitigate the potential impact
- Facilitating informed decision making, including setting the environmental terms and condition
• Seabed Geotechnical Survey
We carry out offshore seabed surveys to collect proof required to support the work of all Marine teams within the establishment. These evidence and survey are used in a variety of ways including: o
- Investigate soil sampling of the seabed surface o
- Support the identification and designation of Marine Protected Areas o
- Improve monitoring for protected habitats and features both within and without Marine protected Areas (MPAs) o
- Evaluate the condition of the seabed o
- Inform relevant conservation management of the seabed
- We provide Marine environmental surveys professional services for scientific research purposes and those for environmental impact evaluation and assessment. We provide professional services in both sectors.
•We provide Marine environmental surveys professional services for scientific research purposes and those for environmental impact evaluation and assessment. We provide professional services in both sectors.